What happens when someone sues you for a car accident and what must you do
Driving a car on the go is one of the most common activities that people do today, are you one of them? If you are one of them then be careful if you drive a car, because the road is used for public purposes then everyone is entitled and obliged to guard it, keep from the accident one of them.
Then what should we do if we have an accident?
- Try to be calm and not panic
The panic will ruin everything, everyone must have experienced a stressful situation in life like this car accident, and panic is one form of response that often makes us more confused and makes the problem unfinished. Try to calm down after you hit something, Take a deep breath, exhale slowly then repeat three times, this will neutralize the blood circulation and heart beat faster than usual.
- Immediately get off the car and watch around you
Get off immediately from your car seat and check around you, whether anyone is injured or damaged.
- Check yourselfAfter checking around you, immediately check yourself, whether there is a pain or feel like stung by a bee? This is important so that later not too late to know the disease
- If there is a victim immediately meet and check the condition.This is the most important part if you hit and injure others, immediately approach him, check if he is hurt. If seriously injured, immediately contact the nearest hospital, while waiting for the ambulance to come, ask the person near the location if there is a doctor, if there is a request for help to him. This will be a positive signal to reduce the tension of the victim’s anger, although not eliminate but this is very important.
Who was wrong?
This is the most frequently asked question after the person has an accident or even when it is still happening and has not gotten out of the vehicle yet.
Although there are some settings depending on the city itself but there are some general considerations you should know
In many cases, the error is obvious by looking at the damage and environment in which the accident occurred. In other cases, how to determine who is wrong in an accident depends on the local law. How to determine who is wrong in an accident is a complex question with many aspects. In some states, where No-Fault insurance is a legal requirement, your insurance company is responsible for you and your property regardless of who is at fault. In this last example, who is wrong to consider the points on your driving license, and other rules regarding your driving privileges.
Things to consider one error is the speed of both vehicles, your position in driving, and also many more
Then what should be done when you lose and be sued? Immediately contact your insurer, in most cases the insurer is fully responsible for handling its partner’s accident, but there are certain conditions and limitations,
So what happens when someone sues you For a car accident, how do you know you’re being sued?
1. Notice if any officer comes to you and asks for chronology and personal data, it is an indication that you are being sued and the police are checking your address
2. Check your email notification, the officer will immediately send an email to the user of the car accident application immediately after the incident
3. Usually you will receive a letter from the insurer
If you have correctly demanded what song afterwards?
1. Immediately contact your insurer, because once you receive the lawsuit and your demands must immediately resolve it.
• After you report, the insurer will come to you to investigate the accident
• Then you will be given a lawyer for court cases and trial later
2. Do not gain time, pay attention and read carefully the letter and notification for you.
3. If you leave any of the points then it will likely be very difficult to win the demands.
What can you do to prepare for the trial?
1. Give all the things and purposes requested by the party that helps you, such as a lawyer, an insurer, or even if you have a police friend who helps you
2. In addition to lawyers, it would be better if you also recognize the problem, then help the lawyer to collect evidence that will help you.
3. Try to remember the chronology of events so that later you can explain and the judge will believe in you.
4. Because it is not clear when the session will be held it is very important to record, record, and collect and store all the files you need later.
If you guys need for trusted car insurance companies i’ve got you the list below
- Direct Line Car Insurance
- Aviva Car Insurance
- Churchill Car Insurance
- AA Car Insurance
- Marmalade Car Insurance
That’s about what happens when someone sues you for a car accident, may be understandable and help you who are being sued by car accident, thanks